Contact us on – email@example.com / 07919 530982
Please be kind enough to observe the following rules:
Please note Day Fishing Tickets are valid from 7am until dusk only.
Day tickets – £8 per day, one rod. Extra rod £2
Concessions £7 per day, one rod. Extra rod £2
General Fishing Rules
- You must have a valid rod fishing licence.
- No under 14’s permitted on the back lake
- All juniors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times AND FISHING.
- Manufactured Barbless hooks only – max hook size standard size 10 or equivalent (regular checks are made- anyone caught using incorrect hooks will be banned from fishery)
- No surface fishing, no floating baits.
- Minimum 6” of line between bottom of float and hook.
- Free running leads and feeders only (Method feeders – inline and flatbed only) – no elasticated feeders of any type.
- Rods must not be left unattended. All anglers to remain with their rods: remote alarms are not allowed. For any absence, lines must be withdrawn from the water and bait removed.
- No keep nets
- Landing nets should be suitable size and carp friendly and all fish must be returned to the lake in the landing net, not thrown in.
- Unhooking mats must be used for all large fish.
- Bait Rules
- Ground bait Allowed- 250 grams limit
- Boilies are allowed for HOOK BAIT ONLY.
- All feed baits to be used in moderation.
- NO nuts to be used either as hook bait or loose feed.
- NO imitation (plastic) baits allowed.
- NO BAIT to enter the water after fishing – please take it home or use the bins provided.
- 5 MPH speed limit on the premises
- Use car parking provided
- Keep noise to a minimum
- Respect other site users
- Respect all wildlife
- Bait and tackle that is visible on an anglers peg will be deemed as in use.
- Please remove all litter from pegs including discarded line (we advise you cut it into small pieces).
- Ensure careful handling of fish at all times. DO NOT STAND HOLDING FISH, OR WALK AROUND WITH FISH IN LANDING NETS.
- Vehicles & equipment are left at their owner’s risk.
First Aid is available at the reception.
The owners and bailiffs reserve the right to refuse entry or ask an angler to leave due to any violation of the land, lakes or rules.
We will come round to collect fishing money on the bank, or if we miss you please use the honesty box on the bin shed door near the office.